Friday, March 9, 2012

Back from the Hiatus?

Okay, after a way too long hiatus, I'm back!

Great things are in the works.

1.  My Uncle is coming with two of my cousins next week - yeehaw!  We're going to do some skiing and have some quality family time.  I'm so excited.

2.  For some reason, I was inspired to sign up for a half marathon in my beautiful town, Steamboat.  I've done a lot of athletic things in my days, but never this so stay tuned.  I'm interested to see how I balance this, weights, and yoga for the next 12 weeks.  It should be fun and full of awesome outdoor activity!

3.  I'm going to the beach - SOON!  April 20 can't come fast enough :-D

4.  I promise to start blogging again.  Potentially with more fun fitness stuff... especially if I get a Garmin GPS watch?  We shall see.

5.  It's a library kind of day.  I'm mentally and physically tired, so I'm going to the library to get a book and sit outside and read.  Such an exciting life I lead!

So, stay tuned!

Hope all is well,

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment