Saturday, November 12, 2011

It happened!

I am so excited!  It's time!  I finally made my own blog!

I read blogs every day - from fun fashion blogs (which is funny because I pretty much have two outfits - jeans or sweatpants?), to fitness blogs, to food blogs, and blogs that my friends have so I can keep up with their cute kiddos and their lives in general.  So tonight while I was reading some of these blogs, I decided... it's time.

So, welcome to The Balancing Act.  I realize that this is what life is about.  Balancing all the things we love... from people, to activities, to places, to moments... everything!  So, that's what this blog will be about (in addition to my general musings and occasional book reviews perhaps?  After all, it's all part of the balancing act!).

Amigos, thanks for the inspiration.  I feel like this will be a good thing, and I am so excited to get started!

PS - I barely know how to work a computer (exactly why I have a Mac) so it will take me awhile to do cool stuff like put pictures at the top of my page... just a heads up :-D  I'm all about managing expectations!

No comments:

Post a Comment