Sunday, November 27, 2011

20 Weeks 'til BIKINI time!

Wahoo!  My man and I booked a cruise for the week of April 20 - yahoo!  I'm so excited.  We're going all places we've never been before - the Cayman Islands, Belize, Mexico, and a couple other stops.

Whereas I'm super excited about the trip, soaking up some rays after an awesome ski season, and spending times with my favorite person, I'm not too excited about wearing a bikini.  So, we're on the 20 week plan. 

Laugh as you will, I know it's a crazy long time to plan, but I have a reason.  I just started working, and I was working extremely long hours at first.  This totally threw me off my fitness routine.  This week I started my real hours, so it's time to get into a routine.  The bad news is that next week I start my second job (I know, I know) so I'll have to re-adjust my routine again.  So by the time I'm actually in a for real, season long routine will be mid December.  Great.

Hence the 20-week plan.  By the time I'm really in a routine I will be four months out, and I think that's a reasonable amount of time to expect to get in shape.  The plan is to get into the rhythm of exercising for four weeks.  Then, January 20, three months out, I'll start the LiveFit Program by Jamie Eason.  She is a baller and I believe in the science (and picture results) of her program. 

Her program includes comprehensive workouts and nutrition advice.  Check it out at Jamie Eason's Live Fit Program!

In one sentence:  I CAN'T WAIT!  Watch out, because this transformation is going to be awesome.

I took some before pictures, and as I take more I'll start posting them. 

What are your fitness goals?!  Post some favorites here!

PS - Does anybody want to do this with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment